Chemistry by Raymond Chang | Amazon

• Thread starter micromass
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chemistry
In summary, "Chemistry" by Raymond Chang is a comprehensive textbook that covers various topics in chemistry, from basic concepts to more advanced principles. It is suitable for beginners and can also be used as a reference book. There are also online resources available to supplement the material. The latest edition may have some updates, but the core principles remain the same.

For those who have used this book:

• Strongly Recommend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lightly Recommend

• Strongly don't Recommend

• Total voters
Physics news on Phys.org
I used this textbook for my general chemistry class. I thought it was pretty good, gave fairly good explanations. There were a lot of esoteric problems I felt; I think the book could use less of those problems and just have a good set of questions at the end of the chapters for practice.

Related to Chemistry by Raymond Chang | Amazon

1. What is the main focus of "Chemistry" by Raymond Chang?

The main focus of "Chemistry" by Raymond Chang is to provide a comprehensive understanding of the principles and applications of chemistry. It covers topics such as atomic structure, chemical reactions, thermodynamics, and more.

2. Is "Chemistry" by Raymond Chang suitable for beginners?

Yes, "Chemistry" by Raymond Chang is suitable for beginners as it starts with basic concepts and gradually progresses to more advanced topics. It is a popular textbook used in many introductory chemistry courses.

3. Are there any online resources available to supplement "Chemistry" by Raymond Chang?

Yes, there are various online resources available to supplement "Chemistry" by Raymond Chang. These include practice problems, quizzes, and interactive simulations that can help enhance understanding and retention of the material.

4. Can "Chemistry" by Raymond Chang be used as a reference book?

Yes, "Chemistry" by Raymond Chang can be used as a reference book. It contains a comprehensive index and glossary, making it easy to find specific information. It also includes numerous examples and practice problems to reinforce key concepts.

5. Is the latest edition of "Chemistry" by Raymond Chang significantly different from previous editions?

The latest edition of "Chemistry" by Raymond Chang may have some updates and revisions, but the core principles and concepts remain the same. If you have a previous edition, it may still be a useful resource, but it is recommended to check with your instructor for any specific changes or updates.