Cleveland state university,what do you think?

• Schools
  • Thread starter YYaaSSeeRR
  • Start date
  • Tags
    State
In summary, the conversation is about a person's opinion on Cleveland State University's engineering program, specifically in the field of Electrical Engineering. The school is accredited by the ABET and offers doctoral programs. The person is considering spending their freshman year at CSU and then transferring to Ohio State University. They ask for the other person's impression of OSU, to which they respond positively and suggest taking advantage of opportunities for learning and potentially transferring later. The person then jokes about their own experiences attending multiple colleges before graduating and partying.
YYaaSSeeRR
hi
what do you think about Cleveland State university when it comes to engineering?
Electrical Engineering for specific ??
the school is accredited by the ABET and it has doctoral programs either.
I am thinking about spending my freshman year at CSU and then move to Ohio state university,what's your impression about OSU?

Physics news on Phys.org
YYaaSSeeRR said:
hi
what do you think about Cleveland State university when it comes to engineering?
Electrical Engineering for specific ??
the school is accredited by the ABET and it has doctoral programs either.
I am thinking about spending my freshman year at CSU and then move to Ohio state university,what's your impression about OSU?

Sounds good to me. If you can get in, go for it. If the teachers know more than you do, then you're probably going to learn something. You can always change horses in midstream later. I ended up going to 5 colleges before I got my BA...UCSB, UHawaii, SDSU, Mesa CC, and Sonoma State :smile:

Edit: Oh yeah, and I partied HARD at all of them :wink:

Last edited:
DiracPool said:
Edit: Oh yeah, and I partied HARD at all of them :wink:

LOL ,hope I will do that either.

FAQ: Cleveland state university,what do you think?

What is the history of Cleveland State University?

Cleveland State University was founded in 1964 as a state-supported institution. It was originally known as Fenn College and became Cleveland State University in 1969. Since then, it has grown to become one of the largest universities in Ohio with more than 17,000 students.

What are the admission requirements for Cleveland State University?

To be considered for admission to Cleveland State University, applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent and meet certain minimum GPA and standardized test score requirements. The university also considers extracurricular activities, essays, and letters of recommendation in the application process.

What majors and programs does Cleveland State University offer?

Cleveland State University offers over 200 undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in a variety of fields, including business, engineering, education, health sciences, and liberal arts. The university also has several specialized centers and institutes for research and education.

What is the campus life like at Cleveland State University?

The Cleveland State University campus is located in downtown Cleveland, providing students with access to a vibrant city life. The university has over 200 student organizations, including clubs, sports teams, and honor societies. The campus also offers various events, activities, and resources to support student success and well-being.

What are the career prospects for Cleveland State University graduates?

Cleveland State University has a strong network of alumni who have gone on to successful careers in various industries. The university also has a career center that offers resources and support for students and alumni in their job search. According to the university, 85% of graduates are employed or pursuing further education within six months of graduation.

Back