Coming back to physics after 25 years

• Thread starter SpinnerDude
  • Start date
In summary, coming back to physics after 25 years requires a re-familiarization with the fundamental concepts and advancements in the field. It is important to stay updated with new developments and technologies, as well as to brush up on basic principles and equations. Additionally, having a strong motivation and dedication to learning can help bridge the gap and make the transition smoother. With determination and persistence, it is possible to successfully re-engage with the fascinating world of physics.
SpinnerDude
How did you find PF?
Google
Hey there!

25 years ago I completed a degree in Physics...and haven't really touched the subject since. My career took me into software development, but I recently came across a problem and need to step back in time, along with needing a hand, to work it through. This place seemed appropriate! :-)

Physics news on Phys.org
SpinnerDude said:
How did you find PF?: Google

Hey there!

25 years ago I completed a degree in Physics...and haven't really touched the subject since. My career took me into software development, but I recently came across a problem and need to step back in time, along with needing a hand, to work it through. This place seemed appropriate! :-)
Welcome to PhysicsForums. It's good to have you here. :smile:

Likes SpinnerDude