Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli

In summary, a person is asking for information about a book and its features, specifically if it can help with last minute studying for AIEEE & BITSAT 2007 exams. They are in need of urgent guidance. Another person expresses interest in the book, but cannot find it on Amazon. The person seeking information clarifies that it is an Indian book and they have only heard about it.
nirvana
hi all

Is this a good book.Iam keen to know about some of its FEATURES.Moreover will it help in some last moment brushing of essential concepts and help me in clearing out my conceptual doubts(Iam preparing (self study)for AIEEE & BITSAT 2007).I need some guidance urgently.
Thankyou!

Physics news on Phys.org
I've never heard of this one. Do you have a link? I don't see it on amazon. The title intrigues me, since I'm a cranky old pedagogue at heart and I "collect" misconceptions in elementary physics.

Well I don't have a link ..its an Indian book..am frm ind and have jus heard abt it

FAQ: Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli

1. What is the book "Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli" about?

The book "Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli" is a comprehensive guide that covers key concepts and common misconceptions in the field of physics. It aims to help readers develop a deep understanding of the fundamental principles and theories in physics.

2. Who is the author of "Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli"?

The author of "Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli" is Dr. Rahul Tuli, a renowned physicist and educator with years of experience in teaching and research. He has authored multiple books and has a strong expertise in simplifying complex concepts in physics.

3. How is "Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli" different from other physics textbooks?

"Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli" is different from other textbooks in its approach towards teaching physics. It focuses on addressing common misconceptions and breaking down complex theories into simple, easy-to-understand concepts. It also includes real-life examples and practical applications to make the subject more relatable and interesting.

4. Is "Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli" suitable for all levels of readers?

Yes, "Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli" is suitable for readers of all levels, from beginners to advanced students. The book starts with basic concepts and gradually progresses to more complex topics, making it accessible for all readers.

5. Can "Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli" be used as a reference book for exams?

Yes, "Concepts & Misconceptions in Physics - Rahul Tuli" can be used as a reference book for preparing for exams. It covers all the essential topics and provides clear explanations and examples, making it a useful study aid for students preparing for exams.