Confession: I'm a Boy? Believe Me?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
In summary: I'm gonna go with the postal worker because they are more likely to have a map of the city and can give me accurate directions. But I have a feeling that I will end up somewhere completely different than where I want to go...just my luck :tongue2:I'm not really a girl, I just play one on the internet. :tongue2:But let's get back to the topic at hand...is it believeable that I'm just playing the role of a girl? In summary, the conversation discusses the believability of the speaker's claim that they are just playing the role of a girl. There is some skepticism and confusion among the other participants in the conversation, and the speaker reveals that they
Artman said:
AH HAH!
You must be a girl! The postal worker is the logical choice, which of course no man would take!

A real man would drive around searching hopelessly until extremely late, then which one he asked would depend on whether he ran out of gas, or was stopped by a policeman because he was so late he was speeding!

truth! :approve:

Physics news on Phys.org
Artman said:
AH HAH!
You must be a girl! The postal worker is the logical choice, which of course no man would take!

A real man would drive around searching hopelessly until extremely late, then which one he asked would depend on whether he ran out of gas, or was stopped by a policeman because he was so late he was speeding!
Sounds like you're speeking from experience Artman! :wink:

Dawguard said:
Sounds like you're speeking from experience Artman! :wink:
Oh gosh yes.

ُsorry but that test couldn't help! I didn't answer you base on what I might do in real life.(I just tried to find a logical answer for a question. just that) :-p
As for that guy he already tried plenty of tests on me and I failed all of them! :biggrin: He says I'm a boy because he's not seen any girl who speak the way I do.:rolleye:
Anyway here you think I'm agirl because my name says so and I always tries to speak in a girlish way. In another message board that my name didn't reveal my gender, all people thought/think I'm a boy.(1 of girls almost accused me of being sexist while I've not even tried to make them think of me as a boy...:biggrin:)

Okay let's say for a second it's true. Can you just picture Lisa! as a three-hundred pound, burly, hairy armed, five-foot tall, truck driver, sitting at his/her desk, wearing his/her favorite pink frilly nightgown (even though it's daytime), typing the words, "Which 1 is cuter?" saying each word as it is typed in his her deep, truck-driver's voice. Then giggling as she/he adds the :-p smiley face to the phrase.

Artman said:
Okay let's say for a second it's true. Can you just picture Lisa! as a three-hundred pound, burly, hairy armed, five-foot tall, truck driver, sitting at his/her desk, wearing his/her favorite pink frilly nightgown (even though it's daytime), typing the words, "Which 1 is cuter?" saying each word as it is typed in his her deep, truck-driver's voice. Then giggling as she/he adds the :-p smiley face to the phrase.
:smile: :smile:

Artman said:
Oh God, you had to go put that pictuer in my head! :mad:
I'm going to go hang myself now.

Then she/he reaches down and adjusts his/her goodies in the too-tight lacy pink undies, grins down at the bunny slippers staring up at him/her from the floor and types "hmmm... I ask the postal worker because they knw directions better...," punching the keys with his/her thick callused fingers Lisa! then adds, "although policeman suposed to be more trusty!"

...While humming "I Feel Pretty" from Westside Story.:biggrin:

Artman said:
AH HAH!

What the heck are you on about? That sounds exactly like the derogatory type characterization a woman would make in reference to men.

A real man would find his way there without asking directions. Nothing else matters - not the torn jacket, not the mud on his face, not the horseshoe shaped welt on his chest, not shotgun pellets in his backside, not the burrs in his saddle (the car malfunctioned - it did not run out of gas - unless, maybe, the gas gauge malfunctioned).

And no logical person, male or female, would ask a postal worker for directions - they might go postal!

Hmm, it would seem that my previous paragraph might include at least one impossible premise. Which leads me to wonder...

You really are a sadistic person, aren't you Artman? How much pleasure do you derive from this: is it enough to make for the fact that you are ripping my soul from me, turning me into a cynical, jaded human without the least compunction of compassion? :devil:

Alright, that was a little exagerated, but not much!

OK, I exagerated a lot, but the principle remains the same!

Fine, the principle was made up, but you got the point: happy now!

Dawguard said:
You really are a sadistic person, aren't you Artman? How much pleasure do you derive from this: is it enough to make for the fact that you are ripping my soul from me, turning me into a cynical, jaded human without the least compunction of compassion? :devil:

Alright, that was a little exagerated, but not much!

OK, I exagerated a lot, but the principle remains the same!

Fine, the principle was made up, but you got the point: happy now!
...While humming "I Feel Pretty" from Westside Story.
...And he/she was thinking, "I wonder if Dawguard would find me attractive?"
:devil: :biggrin:

Last edited:
You'd better be a girl, Lisa!, or those PM's are going to seem pretty weird. :eek:

Now I may as well suspect that you're a boy. I think, girls are not so bright to play tricks on men, like pretending to be a boy and persuading others to doubt in their certainty unless a girl is extraordinary and thinks differently than most of the girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Lisa!'s an eTransvestite?

Artman said:
Okay let's say for a second it's true. Can you just picture Lisa! as a three-hundred pound, burly, hairy armed, five-foot tall, truck driver, sitting at his/her desk, wearing his/her favorite pink frilly nightgown (even though it's daytime), typing the words, "Which 1 is cuter?" saying each word as it is typed in his her deep, truck-driver's voice. Then giggling as she/he adds the smiley face to the phrase.

Then she/he reaches down and adjusts his/her goodies in the too-tight lacy pink undies, grins down at the bunny slippers staring up at him/her from the floor and types "hmmm... I ask the postal worker because they knw directions better...," punching the keys with his/her thick callused fingers Lisa! then adds, "although policeman suposed to be more trusty!"

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: The worst thing is, I could picture it, and it wasn't pretty ! He (Lisa) was wearing white undershirt which had "BIG DADDY" written on the front side. :biggrin:

Lisa (or Peter, Mike, Dan, whatever... :biggrin: ) why didn't you make your first post as a poll ? But, anyway, I can't believe you're a guy, not for a second.

Igor_S said:
Lisa (or Peter, Mike, Dan, whatever... :biggrin: ) why didn't you make your first post as a poll ?
Good idea! But when I was posting this thread, I wasn't in the mood to think of poll options.

But, anyway, I can't believe you're a guy, not for a second.
What makes you to think I should be female?:-p

Danger said:
You'd better be a girl, Lisa!, or those PM's are going to seem pretty weird. :eek:
How about me forwarding those PMs to your w? Would you still say "You'd better be a girl,..."?:devil:

I've seen people feign their gender on the internet time and time again for comedic purposes...the most amusing scripts goe something like this:

One day be a girl---Lisa!

The next day be a boy---Lester!

The following day or the same day be gender neutral and declare yourself neither happy as a boy or a girl.

Repeat. But note that some people don't understand the difference between a crazy person and a goofball.

Lisa! said:
How about me forwarding those PMs to your w? Would you still say "You'd better be a girl,..."?:devil:
I wouldn't be able to say anything. She'd rip my tongue out and beat me to death with it.

Danger said:
I wouldn't be able to say anything. She'd rip my tongue out and beat me to death with it.
She should cut your fingers!:-p

For reasons that I'm not going to get into, she likes my fingers as they are.

Come to think of it, by the same token my tongue is probably safe after all.

Danger said:
For reasons that I'm not going to get into, she likes my fingers as they are.

Come to think of it, by the same token my tongue is probably safe after all.
:smile:
So you agree with me that I'd better to be a boy?
I think you'd keep your tongue since your w'd think that saying those things to a boy could be a good punishment for you!:-p

Nope, I still think that you'd better be a girl. You seem to have forgotten that while you know my e-mail address, you don't know hers. :-p

Danger said:
You seem to have forgotten that while you know my e-mail address, you don't know hers. :-p
Then, you don't women well enough ...:-p

Is there a verb missing there? :confused:

yeah, I meant you don't know women well enough...

Lisa! said:
What makes you to think I should be female?:-p

I remember reading bunch of your posts and I think it's mostly the way you write - probably certain phrases, words you use, and your choice of smilies perhaps... also the topics you write about all point out that you are very feminine. And since I believe there are more woman who are feminine then men, the logic dictates that it is more likely you are a woman/girl. Therefore, I assumed more probable case. :smile:

I am neither man nor woman but me beyond the me!

:P!

To be honest, I do not remember hearing anything from Lisa that told me she was a girl. Other than her name. Lisa seems a bit characteristic of yomamma.

this has to be the stupidest thread in GD since about 2 weeks ago

And this has to be the stupidest comment in this thread::-p

[QUOTٍ]this has to be the stupidest thread in GD since about 2 weeks ago[/QUOTE]

Back