Connecting with Fellow Physics Enthusiasts: Join the Conversation!

• Thread starter Mera
  • Start date
In summary, connecting with fellow physics enthusiasts allows for valuable discussions and exchanges of ideas, as well as the opportunity to learn from others and expand one's knowledge and understanding of the subject. Joining conversations and communities dedicated to physics can also foster a sense of camaraderie and passion for the field. Whether online or in person, connecting with like-minded individuals can enhance the overall experience of being a physics enthusiast and contribute to personal growth in the subject.
Mera
Hi guys I'm a University student and I am from Vietnam . I want to pursue Physics and i hope we can discuss/ converse and hopefully be friends with each others :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Mera.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

Are you studying at a university in Vietnam?

NascentOxygen said:
Hi Mera.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

Are you studying at a university in Vietnam?
Yeah I am in summer holiday before attending University. I am trying to go study aboard. maybe gapyear haha. Would u mind if i ask some questions about u ?

Mera said:
Would u mind if i ask some questions about u ?
Please remember we require full spelling of words in these forums, no u and suchlike.

I'm not able to give course advice, I have no idea what is on offer in universities these days. For academic guidance try our forum named Academic Guidance, you'll find it on our home page.

NascentOxygen said:
Please remember we require full spelling of words in these forums, no u and suchlike.

I'm not able to give course advice, I have no idea what is on offer in universities these days. For academic guidance try our forum named Academic Guidance, you'll find it on our home page.
Aw no i meant , i want to know what is your faculty and where are you working ?

Mera said:
Aw no i meant , i want to know what is your faculty and where are you working ?
That's easily answered, I'm retired. :smile:

NascentOxygen said:
That's easily answered, I'm retired. :smile:
What do you mean by retired? Was you a science reseacher or something similar?

Mera said:
What do you mean by retired? Was you a science reseacher or something similar?
No, I was an electrical engineer. Still am, I guess.

NascentOxygen said:
No, I was an electrical engineer. Still am, I guess.
xD nice to meet you :)

Related to Connecting with Fellow Physics Enthusiasts: Join the Conversation!

1. What is the purpose of "Connecting with Fellow Physics Enthusiasts: Join the Conversation!"?

The purpose of this program is to create a platform for physics enthusiasts to connect and discuss various topics related to physics, share ideas and resources, and foster a sense of community within the field.

2. Who can join this conversation?

Anyone with an interest in physics is welcome to join the conversation! This includes students, professionals, researchers, and anyone else who is passionate about the subject.

3. How can I join the conversation?

To join the conversation, simply click on the "Join" button on our website and fill out the registration form. Once you have registered, you will have access to our online forums and discussions.

4. What topics can I expect to discuss in this community?

Our community covers a wide range of topics related to physics, including but not limited to quantum mechanics, relativity, astrophysics, and particle physics. Members are also encouraged to suggest and initiate discussions on any other topics they find interesting.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in the conversation?

Yes, we have a code of conduct that all members are expected to follow. This includes being respectful and courteous to others, avoiding personal attacks, and refraining from sharing any inappropriate or offensive content. We want to maintain a positive and inclusive environment for all members.