Current Status of Superstrings Theory Forum?

• Thread starter alexopth1512
  • Start date
In summary, Superstrings Theory Forum is currently a popular online platform for discussing and exchanging ideas about the theory of superstrings. It is a highly active community with a wide range of topics and discussions, including the latest research and developments in the field. The forum provides a space for experts and enthusiasts to share their knowledge, debate theories, and collaborate on new ideas. It also serves as a valuable resource for those seeking to learn more about superstrings theory and its potential implications for our understanding of the universe. Overall, the current status of Superstrings Theory Forum is one of vibrant and dynamic engagement in the pursuit of a deeper understanding of this complex and fascinating concept.
alexopth1512
Hi I am Theodore, Electrical Engineer, my true love is physics, studied myself quantum theory, QCD, gravity, superstrings theory etc. I used to post on superstringstheory forum but it is more than 5 years i stopped due to very heavy workload (and i think forum doesn't exist any more? ).
Noticed the forum when searching for heat pumps, found a very interesting topic about thermodynamics but thread is closed from 2013 :(
Anyway I will keep an eye here...

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Theodore. :welcome: