Dark Energy: Are We All Missing The Obvious?

despoi1er
TL;DR Summary
Just something that keeps me wondering!
Well, I am not making any exciting claims or anything, just asking a question that I cannot stop asking myself.

WE all know the Quantum theory on spontaneous generation of particles in a vacuum etc and many have asked is this linked to dark energy somehow. I like to try Einstein type Thought Exercises when thinking about Cosmology and my POV sometimes finds these Questions that I Do not see any one else asking.
The Question that I have been pondering for the last 2-3 years is still not being asked by anyone else despite me trying to find Email addresses for Universities and Professors to send the question to.

My Question is this:-

When any particle, no matter how small or sub atomic is generated by this Spontaneous event of Quantum Mechanics Where Does it Come From? Does it just appear occupying a random, already Existing Piece of Space? Or Does it come from the Sub Atomic universe between the Space of our Universe and in the Process create NEW SPACE to occupy? If it slides between our dimensions it has the potential for that breach to expand into the space it needs in our Universe. Once The Quantum Event has finished we have a particle in newly created Space which wants to return it's energy and Dissipate. back into nothing but The Space created by it's action of Emergence is Permanent.
Why is Nobody Asking This Question and Doing The Maths?

The Presence of Other particles or matter could prevent the breach from expanding and even inhibit the particles emergence which is why it is so called Vacuum Energy, it needs the absence of other particles supporting the surrounding space.

• Skeptical
  • Sad
Likes Vanadium 50 and Motore
Astronomy news on Phys.org
despoi1er said:
TL;DR Summary:
WE all know the Quantum theory on spontaneous generation of particles in a vacuum etc
Well, actually, that's a popular misconception. Virtual particles are part of the mathematical calculations, but are not physical particles.

Likes Vanadium 50
despoi1er said:
TL;DR Summary: Just something that keeps me wondering!

If it slides between our dimensions
While travelling between dimensions remains a popular science fiction concept, mathematical dimensions describe coordinate systems.

despoi1er said:
Where Does it Come From
ACME. Home of magnetic bird seed, electromagnets and jet-skis,.

IBTL.

• Haha
Likes davenn, phinds and berkeman
Vanadium 50 said:
IBTL.
Whelp, since the OP is on a 10-day vacation from PF for some posts in other threads, I think this thread can be closed now. :smile: