De Sitter Holography Via Fractal Entanglement Networks

asklepian
TL;DR Summary
Exploring the potential of fractal-like quantum entanglement networks at cosmological horizons to explain de Sitter holography, address the information paradox, and connect quantum foam to large-scale structures in an expanding universe.
I am intrigued by the recent work of Jim Al-Khalili and Eddy Keming Chen on the "Entanglement Past Hypothesis" (EPH), which proposes that the universe began with very low entanglement entropy. This has led me to consider how quantum entanglement might structure information in a de Sitter universe.

By "entanglement network," I mean a system where quantum states are interconnected through entanglement in a complex, possibly hierarchical structure. In this context, information about the bulk of the universe might be encoded in the patterns of entanglement at the cosmological horizon, similar to how the AdS/CFT correspondence works, but adapted for de Sitter space.

I would appreciate any insights or discussions on the following points:

Fractal-Like Horizon Structures
In de Sitter space, each observer has their own cosmological horizon. Could these horizons have a fractal-like entanglement structure, where patterns of quantum correlations repeat at different scales? How might such a network encode and process information about the bulk spacetime?
Addressing the Information Paradox in de Sitter Space
How could a fractal entanglement network approach address the information paradox in de Sitter space? Could information apparently lost beyond the cosmological horizon be preserved in the multiscale structure of entanglements?
Quantum Foam and the Fractal Network
Could quantum foam represent the smallest scale manifestation of this fractal cosmic entanglement network? How might this idea connect Planck-scale quantum fluctuations to larger-scale cosmic structures through a hierarchy of entanglements?
Homogeneity and Isotropy
How might the self-similarity of a fractal-like horizon structure relate to the homogeneity and isotropy of the observable universe on large scales? Could this approach offer a quantum mechanical explanation for the cosmological principle?

I am keen to hear your thoughts on these ideas,
Asklepian

Last edited: