Designing Alloy Material Filter for Scatter Correction in SPECT Imaging

• Thread starter Syed Ayaz Ali Shah
  • Start date
In summary, designing an alloy material filter for scatter correction in SPECT imaging involves developing a filter made of a combination of materials that can effectively reduce the effects of scattered radiation in single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) images. This filter is used to improve image quality and increase accuracy in the detection and diagnosis of various medical conditions. By carefully selecting and optimizing the materials and thickness of the filter, it is possible to reduce scatter while maintaining a high level of sensitivity and resolution in SPECT imaging. This technique has shown promising results in improving the overall performance of SPECT imaging systems and has the potential to enhance the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases.
Syed Ayaz Ali Shah
I am Syed Ayaz Ali Shah Bukhari from Pakistan. By profession I am Principal Govt. Degree College Kandhkot, District Kashmore Sindh Pakistan. I am B,Sc. (Hons) Physics, M.Sc. (Hons) Physics, M.Phil Medical Physics. Currentrly I am engaged to doing PhD in area od Medical Physics (Nuclear Medicin)from International Islamic University Islamabad Pakistan with the collaboration International Islamic University Malaysia. My proposed research project is Designing and Implementation of an Alloy material filter for scatter correction in Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT).I am very pleased to make conversation with each and every member. Mine electronic mailing addresses are as under.

<< Personal Information deleted by the Mentors >>

All of you are always wel come to me.
regards
Syed Ayaz Ali Shah Bukhari

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Yes I am ready to guide any member as wel as I am interested to upgrade me regarding mass attenuation coefficient , linear attenuation coefficient of gamma photons at various energy ranges 50,80,100,120,150 KeV through brass alloy and half value layer of brass against gamma ray photon penetration

Back