Desperate Mom Auctions Child Online

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Desperate
In summary, the Dutch mother is offering her one-year-old son for free through an auction website on the internet. There are currently fifty something bids on him.
JamesU
Gold Member
http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpage/Offbeat/0,,2-1343-1347_1861267,00.html

Mom auctions child online

Leeuwarden - A stressed Dutch mother has offered her one-year-old son for free through an auction website on the internet, national public radio reported on Wednesday.

Physics news on Phys.org
Wow... No adoption agencies over there or something?

How much are people bidding on you so far?

Hmmm? I have a fifty something bidding five bucks on me I think. Why?

Oh, i thought yomamma was up for bid.

Pengwuino said:
Oh, i thought yomamma was up for bid.
No, the child was up for bid, not the mother :wink:

TheStatutoryApe said:
Hmmm? I have a fifty something bidding five bucks on me I think. Why?
That's probably Evo. Oh, wait, she's not anywhere NEAR that old.

Did the sleeping smiley change? I never noticed the zzz's splitting before. :zzz:

I'd have a few questions before I'd bid on a baby.
Is it steroid free?
mostly white meat or dark?

they've always been like that...

are you getting senile?

must be an ugly baby

yomamma said:
they've always been like that...
are you getting senile?
I never noticed the splitting of the Z's before, just the waving up and down. I guess I've never stared at it long enough before. :confused:

As for my senility, where is that ban button again? :devil:

Moonbear said:
As for my senility, where is that ban button again? :devil:

Well that proves it, she's gone senile, can't even find her favorite button. Well, nothing to do but consign her to Tribdog's Convalescent Home. :biggrin:

Is the shipping free as well?

Old news, it was a teenager playing a prank. The police talked to him and he was very sorry for the stir-up :rolleyes:

Do I still get the baby?

Moonbear said:
That's probably Evo. Oh, wait, she's not anywhere NEAR that old.
Geeze, what is this, beat up Evo week? :cry: If you only knew how much stress I am under right now, you'd be nicer. :cry: :cry:

Stress is such a killer. That's why I'm mastering massage techniques. I want to be able to release as much stress as I cause.

Evo said:
Geeze, what is this, beat up Evo week? :cry: If you only knew how much stress I am under right now, you'd be nicer. :cry: :cry:

But we don't do nice

Related to Desperate Mom Auctions Child Online

1. What is the "Desperate Mom Auctions Child Online" phenomenon?

The "Desperate Mom Auctions Child Online" phenomenon refers to a situation in which a mother, in a desperate financial or personal situation, attempts to sell her child through an online platform such as social media or auction websites.

2. Is it legal to auction off a child online?

No, it is not legal to auction off a child online. In most countries, this would be considered child trafficking and is a serious criminal offense. Additionally, it goes against the basic human rights of the child and can result in severe consequences for both the mother and the buyer.

3. Why would a mother consider auctioning off her child?

There could be various reasons why a mother may consider auctioning off her child, such as extreme poverty, desperation, or coercion by another individual. However, it is important to note that this is not a common or acceptable practice, and there are other resources and support systems available for mothers in difficult situations.

4. What are the potential dangers for the child involved in "Desperate Mom Auctions Child Online"?

The potential dangers for the child involved in "Desperate Mom Auctions Child Online" include physical and emotional harm, exploitation, and trafficking. The child may also be at risk of being sold into an abusive or dangerous situation.

5. How can we prevent "Desperate Mom Auctions Child Online" from happening?

Preventing "Desperate Mom Auctions Child Online" requires a multi-faceted approach that involves education and awareness about the dangers of child trafficking and exploitation, strong laws and enforcement against these actions, and providing support and resources for families in difficult situations. It is also important for individuals to report any suspicious activity or attempts to sell a child online to the authorities.