Did the Deaths on "1000 Ways to Die" Really Happen?

• Thread starter leroyjenkens
  • Start date
In summary, the show is made for the credulous people who like that sort of thing and readily believe it without question. It will make your head hurt from watching how stupid it is.
leroyjenkens
Anyone have any information on if the deaths on the show really happened? I was watching it at a friends house and his wife was adamant that the deaths really happened the way the show said they did. I can't find any information online debunking it. I'm confident the deaths didn't happen like that, if the deaths even happened at all.
Regardless, this show will make your head hurt from watching how stupid it is. I guess it's made for the credulous people who like that sort of thing and readily believe it without question.
All you have to do is show an angle and say it's from a security camera and the dumb people who watch that show will say "See? I told you it was real."

Physics news on Phys.org
leroyjenkens said:
Anyone have any information on if the deaths on the show really happened? I was watching it at a friends house and his wife was adamant that the deaths really happened the way the show said they did. I can't find any information online debunking it. I'm confident the deaths didn't happen like that, if the deaths even happened at all.
Regardless, this show will make your head hurt from watching how stupid it is. I guess it's made for the credulous people who like that sort of thing and readily believe it without question.
All you have to do is show an angle and say it's from a security camera and the dumb people who watch that show will say "See? I told you it was real."
I have no idea what you're talking about. What show?

Evo said:
I have no idea what you're talking about. What show?
Watch it sometime and see what you think. Some are really funny, some are gruesome.

http://www.spike.com/show/27237"

Unless Spike is not available there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this show is awesome. This one and Manswers are the best shows on spike.

Related to Did the Deaths on "1000 Ways to Die" Really Happen?

What is "1000 Ways to Die"?

"1000 Ways to Die" is a television series that aired on Spike TV from 2008 to 2012. It featured dramatizations of unusual deaths and the scientific and medical explanations behind them.

Are the deaths on "1000 Ways to Die" real?

The deaths depicted on "1000 Ways to Die" are based on true stories, but they are dramatized and exaggerated for entertainment purposes. The show includes a disclaimer at the beginning of each episode stating that the deaths are "based on true stories, but names and locations have been changed to protect the identities of the deceased." In some cases, the stories may be completely fabricated for the show.

Did anyone actually die while filming "1000 Ways to Die"?

No, there are no reported deaths of cast or crew members while filming "1000 Ways to Die." The show takes precautions to ensure the safety of everyone involved in the production.

How accurate are the scientific and medical explanations on "1000 Ways to Die"?

The scientific and medical explanations on "1000 Ways to Die" are generally accurate. The show consults with experts in the fields of medicine, science, and forensics to ensure the accuracy of the information presented. However, the show may also use creative license to make the explanations more entertaining.

Why do people enjoy watching shows about death and unusual deaths?

There are a variety of reasons why people may enjoy watching shows about death and unusual deaths. Some may find it intriguing to learn about the strange and unexpected ways that people have died. Others may enjoy the suspense and shock value of the dramatizations. Some viewers may also appreciate the educational aspect of learning about science and medicine through these stories.