Did you chat today? Did you like it? I thought it was kind of fun.

• Thread starter hypatia
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chat Fun
In summary: I'm going to have to watch that again.In summary, the chat was great. I liked the Science chat much better. I couldn't open other windows while I was in chat or it booted me. Which really wasn't a problem, because I really didn't have anything else going on anyways. It was a lot of fun.
It has been really nice to watch, tho my husband is still trying to make betting squares for it.

Physics news on Phys.org
Oh, realized that wasn't a husky puppy, but a malamute. I always mix them up. :redface:

Ooh, yay, puppy touchdown! :biggrin:

Cyrus said:
My back is killing me from the last two nights.

Try capsaicin cream. I sprained my back a month back and my doctor recommended it - wow, it worked for me. (It's the chemical compound in hot peppers that makes them hot. It's a good analgesisc...just don't get it in your eyes!)

Eh, itll be fine by tomorrow.

The puppies are fighting for possession of the purple stuffed toy! :biggrin: This is addicting.

I could not attend the chat (I work weekends/Nights) I was sleeping.
I mentioned using Skype for voice chats but I think Team Speak would work better (people could create rooms and have separate voice chats).
I will test some things out this week and I will set up a Team Speak server or find a free server so we can also have voice chats. People will just need to download and install the Team Speak client and have speakers or headphones and a Microphone.
I will post the link and the name of the Team Speak server to connect to in a few days.

They had a rerun of the Kitten Halftime Show! I have to try to remember this for next year to invite people over to watch the Puppy Bowl. I know enough people who couldn't care less about football who would love this!

hypatia said:
Now that sounds like fun, I just love Puppy Bowl. Maybe a good time to try the Cat litter cake!
http://www.dvo.com/newsletter/monthly/2004/october/jest.html

:smile: OMG! :bugeye: I'm not sure if I could serve that! Then again, I do know a lot of cat lovers...just not sure if any would dare to eat it.

sas3 said:
I could not attend the chat (I work weekends/Nights) I was sleeping.
I mentioned using Skype for voice chats but I think Team Speak would work better (people could create rooms and have separate voice chats).
I will test some things out this week and I will set up a Team Speak server or find a free server so we can also have voice chats. People will just need to download and install the Team Speak client and have speakers or headphones and a Microphone.
I will post the link and the name of the Team Speak server to connect to in a few days.

Here is the link to download Team Speak.
http://www.goteamspeak.com/?page=downloads"

It is freeware and all you will need is the Client.
In the morning I will post the name of a common Team speak server where we can all connect for the chat on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator: