Draw C.(A(+)B)+ A.B Equation using Nand Gates

In summary, a "Draw C.(A(+)B)+ A.B Equation using Nand Gates" is a logical expression that represents a circuit diagram using Nand Gates. Nand Gates are a type of logical gate that has two inputs and one output, producing an output of 1 only when both inputs are 0. They are commonly used in circuits as they can be used to create any other logical gate and have advantages such as easier manufacturing and a simpler logic design. To draw a C.(A(+)B)+ A.B Equation using Nand Gates, one must understand the logical expression and use Nand Gates to construct the circuit.
The Jargon
1. Guys how can I draw this equation C.(A(+)B)+ A.B only using Nand gates?

3.I have minimized it but just don't know how to draw it only using Nand gates.

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
I won't do all your homework but here's the circuit drawn out.

You should be able to convert this to nand gates.

Attachments

• MSP597619ii28dfbba4di7100004d26ie1d917fi298.gif
    MSP597619ii28dfbba4di7100004d26ie1d917fi298.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 469
Thanks man, I did it but I don't know which not gates to cancel out.

Sorry for the double post.

Lol nvm it's the adjacent ones, thanks for your help.

I would suggest using De Morgan's laws to simplify the equation before drawing it with Nand gates. De Morgan's laws state that the complement of a logical expression can be obtained by interchanging the operators and replacing all variables with their complements. In this case, we can use De Morgan's laws to rewrite the equation as C.((A.B)' + (A+B)') + A.B. This can then be further simplified to C.(A'.B' + A'+B') + A.B. Now, we can draw this equation using only Nand gates by first creating the sub-expressions A', B', A'+B', and A.B. Then, using Nand gates, we can combine these sub-expressions to form the final expression C.(A'+B'+A'.B') + A.B. This can be achieved by connecting the outputs of the sub-expressions to Nand gates and then connecting the outputs of those Nand gates to another Nand gate. The final output of this Nand gate will be the desired expression C.(A(+)B)+ A.B. I hope this helps.

FAQ: Draw C.(A(+)B)+ A.B Equation using Nand Gates

1. What is a "Draw C.(A(+)B)+ A.B Equation using Nand Gates"?

A "Draw C.(A(+)B)+ A.B Equation using Nand Gates" is a logical expression that represents a circuit diagram using Nand Gates. It is a combination of inputs A and B, and an output C, which follows certain logical rules to produce a desired output.

2. How does a Nand Gate work?

A Nand Gate is a type of logical gate that has two inputs and one output. It produces an output of 1 only when both inputs are 0, otherwise the output is 0. It can be thought of as an "inverse AND" gate, where the output is the opposite of a traditional AND gate.

3. What is the purpose of using Nand Gates in a circuit?

Nand Gates are commonly used in circuits because they can be used to create any other logical gate, such as AND, OR, and NOT gates. This makes them a versatile building block for creating more complex circuits.

4. How do you draw a C.(A(+)B)+ A.B Equation using Nand Gates?

To draw a C.(A(+)B)+ A.B Equation using Nand Gates, you first need to understand the logical expression and the truth table associated with it. Then, you can use the Nand Gates to construct the circuit by connecting the inputs and outputs according to the logical rules.

5. What are the advantages of using Nand Gates over other types of logical gates?

One advantage of using Nand Gates is that they are easier to manufacture and require fewer components compared to other types of gates. They also have a simpler logic design, making them more efficient for certain applications.