Electron moving in an electromagnetic field and rotation operator

NiRK20
Homework Statement
The hamiltonian for an electron in electromagnetic field plus a central potential is
$$H = \frac{1}{2m}\left[ \textbf{p} + \frac{e}{c}\textbf{A}(\textbf{x}, t) \right] ^{2} - e\Phi(\textbf{x},t) - \mu \cdot \textbf{B}(\textbf{x}, t) + V(r)$$
with the gauge ##\textbf{A} = \frac{1}{2}\textbf{B}\times \textbf{x}## and ##\Phi = 0##, the field being uniform ##\textbf{B} = B \hat{\textbf{b}}## and ##\mu = -\frac{2\mu_{B}}{\hbar}\textbf{S}##.

The problem then gives time-dependinig Schrödinger equation and says to define a new state ##| \phi(t) \rangle## such as
$$| \psi(t) \rangle = U(\hat{\textbf{b}}, \omega t)| \phi(t) \rangle$$
with ##U(\hat{\textbf{b}}, \omega t)## a rotation operator for all degrees of freedom. Finally, it asks to find a frequency ##\omega## that eliminate the effects of the magnetic field over the particle orbital movement except by a centrifuge potental proportional to ##(\textbf{b}\times \textbf{x})^{2}##.
Relevant Equations
$$i\hbar \frac{\partial}{\partial t}| \psi(t) \rangle = H | \psi(t) \rangle$$
Hello,

The idea I had was to time evolve the state ##U(\hat{\textbf{b}}, \omega t)| \phi(t) \rangle##, but I'm confused on how to operate with ##H## on such state. I Iwould be glad if anyone could point some way. Thanks!