Eqgh5uea introduction (not a question)

• Thread starter eqgh5uea
  • Start date
In summary, Eqgh5uea is an introduction to a topic or concept. It does not involve responding or replying to questions, but rather focuses on providing a concise summary of the content. This skill is useful in situations where a quick overview or overview of a topic is needed, such as in presentations or meetings. By mastering the art of summarizing, one can effectively convey important information and key points in a clear and concise manner.
eqgh5uea
Hi,

Name: Dan Ruth

Little confusing. Does all the threads have to do with a question? Is there a Forum that allows discussion?

Bio:

I'm working toward being a 'Site Supervisor' for construction since I have been an apprentice a couple times.

If I had to explain what I can offer to the world other than building -- a Polymath of sorts. I love trying to prove to people that the ancient scholars had every right to use trial-and-error and to also show they have a voice today by expressing leadership in the form of our environment.

I have some great friends but I also have some terrible ones (like every1 I'm sure). Not too advanced in physics and mathematics but I'm great at finding a biological or poetic REASON to why things are things...

Thanks,

Physics news on Phys.org
eqgh5uea said:
Little confusing. Does all the threads have to do with a question? Is there a Forum that allows discussion?
Welcome eggh5uea,

Questions are welcome in the appropriate forums, this is just introductions, not the place to post homework or ask for help with problems, or start a discussion, that's what the upper forums are for. The upper forums are where the people are that can answer questions. Introductions just gives new people an opportunity to learn how to make a first post/thread and say hello. :smile:

Don't understand.

eqgh5uea said:
Don't understand.
Go to INFO at the top of the page, and click on Help/How-To. That will give you some helpful advice on how best to use the PF. You can also find a copy of the PF rules under INFO.

Hmmm. Okay.