Error running example ICRP145_HumanPhantoms in Geant4

emilmammadzada
TL;DR Summary
Error running example ICRP145_HumanPhantoms
Dear experts , when I run the ICRP145_Human Phantoms example following the instructions in the user manual, I get this error response
[
VirtualBox:~/Geant4/share/Geant4/examples/advanced/ICRP145_HumanPhantoms/build$./ICRP145phantoms ./Internal -i 9500 -m example.in -o example.out

Usage: ./External -m [MACRO] -o [OUTPUT] -f (option for MRCP-AF phantom)

Example: ./External -m run.mac -o run.out (-f)

VirtualBox:~/Geant4/share/Geant4/examples/advanced/ICRP145_HumanPhantoms/build$]
How can i solve this problem?
_Geant4 Version:_v11.1.1
_Operating System:_VirtualBox Ubuntu22.04
_Compiler/Version:_11.4.0
_CMake Version:_3.22.1

Related to Error running example ICRP145_HumanPhantoms in Geant4

What is the cause of the "Error running example ICRP145_HumanPhantoms in Geant4"?

This error can be caused by multiple factors, including missing or incorrectly configured environment variables, missing data files, or compilation issues. Ensure that all required datasets are properly installed and that the environment is correctly set up.

How do I resolve missing dataset errors for ICRP145_HumanPhantoms in Geant4?

To resolve missing dataset errors, download the required datasets from the official Geant4 website and place them in the appropriate directory. Then, set the correct environment variables pointing to these datasets, such as G4ENSDFSTATEDATA, G4LEDATA, and G4NEUTRONHPDATA.

What steps should I follow to compile and run the ICRP145_HumanPhantoms example in Geant4?

First, ensure that Geant4 is properly installed and that all dependencies are met. Navigate to the example directory, run `cmake .`, followed by `make` to compile the example. After compilation, run the executable file generated to start the simulation.

Why am I encountering segmentation faults when running the ICRP145_HumanPhantoms example?

Segmentation faults can occur due to memory access violations. Check if all required data files are correctly loaded and that there are no issues with the input parameters or geometry definitions. Debugging tools like gdb can help identify the exact cause of the fault.

How can I verify that the ICRP145_HumanPhantoms example is running correctly in Geant4?

To verify that the example is running correctly, ensure that there are no error messages during execution and that the output matches expected results. You can compare the output with reference data provided in the Geant4 documentation or example directories.