Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Web
In summary, a user shared a link to a web tool that visually displays related websites by jumping around Google's "related sites" feature. Red indicates a website connected to something else, while blue indicates something else connected to it. However, the tool was made in Java and caused the user's system to freeze.
Mk
The web around PF.
http://www.mwnx.net/users/mac/PF%20photo%20contest/webaroundPF.tiff
Pretty darn cool thingy. Works by jumping around on Google's "related sites" feature. Red means the site is connected to something else, and blue means something else is connected to it. Of course either way they're both connected...
http://www.touchgraph.com/TGGoogleBrowser.php?start=physicsforums.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey, Mk. I clicked on your link and it looked pretty cool for about 15 seconds, then my system froze. Had to do a reboot to get out of it.

Danger said:
Hey, Mk. I clicked on your link and it looked pretty cool for about 15 seconds, then my system froze. Had to do a reboot to get out of it.

That's because it was made in java :smile:

FAQ: Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites

1. What is "Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites"?

"Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites" is a feature on Google that allows users to discover websites related to a particular topic or website. It uses Google's algorithm to analyze the content and keywords of a website to suggest related sites.

2. How do I access "Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites"?

To access "Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites", you can search for a topic or website on Google and then click on the "More" tab on the top of the search results page. From there, click on "Related Sites" to see a list of websites related to your search query.

3. How accurate are the results from "Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites"?

The accuracy of the results from "Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites" can vary based on the content and keywords of the website or topic being searched. However, Google's algorithm is constantly improving and updating to provide more relevant and accurate results.

4. Can I suggest a website to be included in the "Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites" results?

Currently, there is no way to directly suggest a website to be included in the "Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites" results. However, you can improve the chances of your website being included by optimizing your website's content and keywords.

5. Is "Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites" available on all devices?

Yes, "Explore the Web Around PF: Google Related Sites" is available on all devices that have access to Google search. This includes desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.