Exploring 12 Dimensions of Local Universe with Leibniz's Monadology

In summary, the speaker has a theory that suggests that the other dimensions beyond the four we are aware of could actually be dimensions of consciousness. They have a background in philosophy and psychology and have presented this theory in a metaphysics class. The theory involves the idea of a prime singularity and the string theory. They are looking for feedback and input on their theory and whether it could be publishable.
GabrielWarlockStrang
i have a strange idea

dimensions are a sort of address

to define something as distinct from anyother thing in the local universe you must arbitrarily assign some start point then say so far forward or backward

so far left or right
and so far up or down but then you have to say at five oclock or a week ago and define a past future point or you might miss the thing

there are posited to be more dimensions than these four but they are supposed to be coiled up in a calabi yau manifold

i would like to suggest that they are hidden in plain sight

there being three dimensions of time

past/future
option 1 /option 2
sum of integers/integral whole

the options 2/ option 2 is the beryllium atom spin up or spin down for example
or heads or tails on a coin
both preent a quantum wave state tha is collapsed to assume one of the possible states

the sum of integers/integral whole is the speed or rate at which time appears to pass

how many distinct ticks are in a given second
our universe having a particular time rate

a kind of film speed for our local universe

the next three dimensions can be seen as mass

matter/energy
positive/ negative
micro(or quantum)/macro (or cosmological)

the final three dimensions being consciousness

self /other
singular/plural
conscious/not

all of these twelve dimensions are arranged into 4 perpendicular triads

they are all manifestations of the one dimensional string coiled into the point of the prime singularity

by using this map you can define any object in the entire local universe as being distinct from any other

i am not a physicists

my background is psychology and philosophy and this was originally presented in a metaphysics class as a theory of GOD

my professor said he wasn't really qualified to grade the paper and suggested
that i had expanded leibniz's "monadology"
and suggested that i pursue publication

i understnd that this idea can lead to some paradoxes but i would suggest that the paradoxes are accounted for by other local universes outside of the prime singularity and by the wave nature of the single string while inside the singularity

i would appreciate any input or reasonable critiques of the basic concepot of my mapping scheme

thank you and well met

Gabriel Strange

Physics news on Phys.org
well i see folks are looking
Iwould like to hear any thoughts or opinions even if its just

"how dare you act like you can think?"

I am not a physicist...

Obviously.

Kea :smile:

cool enough

but what about the idea that the other dimensions supposed to be out there (or in here) could actually be dimensions of consciousness

i wonder because of the things I've seen about consciousness collapsing the wave function being a real effect and not just an artifact of the experimental design

and the stuff I've seen about them seperating the wave states of a beryllium atom and such

i am not a physicist

and i don't mind that

what i am is someone with a background in epistemology
logic and metaphysics

i have read quite a bit of what's out there by real physicist and i have started with if what i have read is true then this is a likely conclusion

to start with the string thing itself

reverse the big bang past the event horizon and into the singularity

everything gets squeezed infinitely small in two dimensions and stretched infinitelty long in the other

but has no spatial dimensions to move into

time itself slows to a standstill for what ever reaches the point of the singularity

space time and mass came out of whatever state it is that these things go to when they go into the singularity

and at the point of the singularity our rules and laws for physics break down to a great degree and impossible things are predicted

do i have things reasonably accurate at this point?

and i do thank you for responding

i came her to get some help with the basic ideas and to find out if there is any way to make this thing publishable as a theroy of metaphysics of consciousness

but i do keep running into physics

it's midnight where i am
i think i am going to go home and get in bed

i will return over the week end to see what if any reponse i get and to modify my ides or present more of what i am working from to see if i have my basic facts and framework accurate

again thanks for letting me come and play in the real science place

Related to Exploring 12 Dimensions of Local Universe with Leibniz's Monadology

1. What is Leibniz's Monadology?

Leibniz's Monadology is a philosophical theory proposed by German philosopher Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz in the 18th century. It is based on the concept of monads, which are indivisible and immaterial substances that make up the fundamental building blocks of the universe. According to this theory, all monads are unique and contain within themselves the entire universe in a harmonious and pre-established way.

2. Why is it important to explore 12 dimensions of the local universe?

The concept of 12 dimensions in the local universe is based on the idea that there are more dimensions beyond the traditional 3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time. By exploring these additional dimensions, we can gain a deeper understanding of the complexity and interconnectedness of the universe. This can lead to new insights and discoveries in various fields of science, including physics, cosmology, and philosophy.

3. How does Leibniz's Monadology relate to the concept of 12 dimensions?

Leibniz's Monadology provides a framework for understanding the interconnectedness and harmony of the universe, which is also a key aspect of the concept of 12 dimensions. The idea of monads as indivisible and self-contained entities is similar to the concept of dimensions beyond the traditional 3 dimensions, which are not bound by physical laws and can exist independently. Both concepts suggest a deeper and more complex understanding of the universe.

4. Can the concept of 12 dimensions be scientifically proven?

Currently, there is no scientific evidence to support the existence of 12 dimensions in the local universe. However, some theories, such as string theory and M-theory, propose the existence of more than 3 dimensions. Further research and experimentation in these fields may provide more insights into the possibility of 12 dimensions.

5. How can exploring 12 dimensions impact our understanding of the universe?

Exploring 12 dimensions can have a significant impact on our understanding of the universe by providing a more complete and complex picture of its structure and functioning. It can also lead to new discoveries and advancements in various scientific fields, such as quantum physics and cosmology. Additionally, it can challenge our current beliefs and theories about the nature of reality and open up new avenues for exploration and understanding.