Exploring Alt Energy: A Scientist's Curiosity about Dontheone and Tesla

• Thread starter Dontheone
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring Alt Energy: A Scientist's Curiosity about Dontheone and Tesla" is an in-depth exploration of alternative energy sources and the scientific curiosity behind them. The article delves into the work of Dontheone, a scientist who is researching and developing innovative energy solutions, as well as the influence of Nikola Tesla's groundbreaking inventions on the field. It discusses the potential benefits and challenges of alternative energy, and highlights the importance of continued curiosity and innovation in this rapidly evolving field.
Dontheone
I am a retired old fart. I am a didler in electronics and other stuff. Read too much internet and am curious about alt energy. I retired as an Instrument Tech 20 years ago. I fly Radio Control airplanes. I have been trying unsuccessfully to make a couple of Arduino projects that did not work yet. probably too complicated at first try. I have been reading about Tesla and Moray some and have some ideas. That led me here.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey Don, welcome to the forum. Be a good idea to read the rules before posting any personal ideas.

Likes davenn