Exploring Energy Conversion Engineering

• Thread starter Pikri
  • Start date
In summary, Energy Conversion Engineering is a field of study that focuses on the conversion of energy from one form to another. This includes the production, storage, and utilization of different types of energy, such as mechanical, thermal, electrical, and chemical energy. The main goal of energy conversion engineering is to optimize energy systems and processes to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and minimize environmental impact. This field is interdisciplinary, combining principles from physics, chemistry, and engineering to develop innovative and sustainable solutions for energy production and consumption. Researchers in this field are constantly exploring new methods and technologies for converting energy, including renewable energy sources like solar, wind, and hydro power. The advancements in energy conversion engineering have played a crucial role in meeting the growing demand for energy
Pikri
How did you find PF?
Just typing engineering forum in google, yup this forum one of the mentioned in google.
Hello everyone. I'm Student, my major is energy conversion engineering. I hope get much of knowledge in this forum. So let's discussed :)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. Sounds like an interesting major! :smile:

Likes Pikri
Whoaa thanks Mr.berkeman. Of course, very interesting major 😁