Exploring Physics: A Community for Curious Minds

• Thread starter Joshua Stewart
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Physics: A Community for Curious Minds is a platform that provides a space for individuals interested in physics to come together and engage in discussions, share their knowledge, and learn from experts in the field. This community aims to foster a love for physics and inspire curiosity in its members through various resources, such as articles, videos, and forums. It also offers opportunities for collaboration and networking among like-minded individuals. Overall, Exploring Physics serves as a hub for those passionate about the study of the natural world and its laws.
Joshua Stewart
Hi, I am finishing up my bachelor's degree in physics with hopes of going to graduate school next year. I constantly have questions running through my head pertaining to life as I know it and I'm hoping that connecting with a community will help be grow and answer some of those questions, including the more personal ones like grad school questions and religious standpoint etc. I hope I find some people like me that live to ask questions and think about the little details. I'm always looking for a mentor, which is somewhat difficult to find where I live, so if you want someone under your wing feel free to reach out to me! Thanks for having me.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Back