Exploring Physics and Engineering: A Warm Welcome to PF!

• Thread starter FireBlitz5503
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Physics and Engineering: A Warm Welcome to PF! is a platform that provides resources and support for those interested in the fields of physics and engineering. It offers a welcoming community, informative forums, and helpful tools for learning and discussing various topics related to these subjects. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, PF is a great place to connect with others and expand your knowledge in the exciting world of physics and engineering.
FireBlitz5503
Hello Physics Forums! I'm a high school student (9th grade) from India. Quite fond of physics. When I'm out of school, I think I'll study either engineering or physics. Don't know which one yet.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF. :smile:

Which school are you in?

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Whether you take engineering or physics, choose it out of interest, not because everybody around you is taking up that stream. Just a small advice. :wink:

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.