Exploring Renewable Energy and Self-Sufficiency: A Scientist's Journey

• Thread starter jmarkwalker
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring Renewable Energy and Self-Sufficiency: A Scientist's Journey" is a personal account of a scientist's quest to find sustainable and self-sufficient solutions for energy production. The author shares their experiences and observations while exploring various forms of renewable energy, including solar, wind, and geothermal. Through their journey, the author discovers the potential of renewable energy to not only provide clean and reliable energy but also promote self-sufficiency and resilience. The book also delves into the challenges and limitations of renewable energy, highlighting the need for continued research and innovation in this field. Overall, the book offers valuable insights into the world of renewable energy and its potential to transform our current energy systems.
jmarkwalker
Gold Member
Hi folks,

My name is Mark and I build biogas combined heat and power systems for a living.
I've designed and built over 70 systems all running on a variety of alternative fuels.
I's like to say that there's not much I don't know about the theory of internal combustion engines and heat recovery systems, but I am continually learning new things and that's what keeps me interested in those topics.

I am passionate about renewable energy, self-sufficiency and (to a lesser extent) environmental protection.
I am continually coming-up with new ideas on how to solve problems within the above topics. Sometimes these ideas are inventions and I have set up a company to try take those inventions to market. The company also pushes alternative technologies that I feel have benefit for those topics.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Regards,

Mark

Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you.
I'm only just beginning to browse through what's on here. I'm very impressed so far.