Exploring Science Discussions on PF: A Resource for Teachers and Students

• Thread starter JackieP
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Science Discussions on PF is a valuable resource for both teachers and students. This online platform offers a wide range of discussions on various scientific topics, providing a platform for learning and sharing knowledge. It also allows for collaboration and critical thinking, making it a valuable tool for both educators and learners alike. With its user-friendly interface and diverse range of discussions, Exploring Science Discussions on PF is a great resource for anyone interested in exploring and expanding their understanding of science.
JackieP
I found this wonderful forum whilst creating a quiz for my students and wanted to make sure that I had the correct information. Allegedly the IQ of the group is higher than anyone individual. Anyway, currently I am teaching 8th grades physical science and reviewing for the state standardized tests (regardless of feelings about this test). I have studied and majored in physics at St Vincent College and have been know to take a few courses online though Coursera and (hopefully soon) MIT.

My hopes with this forum is to observe and share some of the discussions that occur on this site with my students. And every now and then I hope to participate as I like to keep current with topics.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks Jackie! Welcome to PF!

Back