Exploring Science in Fiction Writing: A Scientist's Perspective

• Thread starter NIKOXXII
  • Start date
In summary, exploring science in fiction writing from a scientist's perspective allows for the integration of scientific concepts and principles into storytelling. This allows for a more accurate and realistic portrayal of scientific ideas, while also sparking the imagination of readers. It also provides a platform for discussions and debates on the ethical implications of scientific advancements. However, it is important for writers to balance scientific accuracy with creative liberty in order to create a captivating and engaging story. Overall, incorporating science in fiction writing can enhance both the literary and scientific experience for readers.
NIKOXXII
Hi. My name is Liudmila (NIKOXXII is my artist nickname)
I've found this forum while searching for information that could help me explain some of the events that are happening in the book I am writing. I can post a link to this forum on my website and any of my social outlets, once I get back to working on them.
I joined the forum because I struggle to understand the ideas I write about in my books. I also would like to base those ideas on existing scientific theories rather than presenting them as pure fantasy.
My knowledge of physics and chemistry can be compared to a rusty piece of an ancient contraption. This artifact provides a clue how the machine used to look like, but I can barely remember how it worked...
I hope I can find a few nice folks around here that can direct me to the appropriate knowledge sources, or try to explain some of the theories to me somehow.
Thank you in advance

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!