Exploring the Fascinating Intersection of Physics and Philosophy

• Thread starter Misty Rose
  • Start date
In summary, the intersection of physics and philosophy is a fascinating area of study that explores the fundamental principles and nature of reality. It delves into the philosophical implications and implications of scientific theories, and seeks to understand the underlying concepts that govern the universe. This intersection has led to significant advancements in both fields, and continues to inspire new questions and perspectives on the nature of existence. Through examining the relationship between these two disciplines, we gain a deeper understanding of the world around us and our place within it.
Misty Rose
How did you find PF?
just searched physics in my browser
I'm sorry to say that I have no formal education in physics other than an intro in high school. However I find the field fascinating. To me science in general is fascinating but especially physics and philosophy. So just please try to be patient and bare with me when I try to keep up with yall.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have a look at our insight blogs. There are many interesting articles.

However, it might be difficult to satisfy the philosophical part of your interest. We have made bad experiences with this subject in general, so the most philosophical part here is probably the QM Foundations forum.

Have a look and stay curious!