Exploring the Fascinating World of Quantum Mechanics

• Thread starter Janaki
  • Start date
In summary, quantum mechanics is a branch of physics that explores the behavior of matter and energy at a microscopic level. It challenges our understanding of classical physics by introducing concepts such as superposition, entanglement, and uncertainty. Through experiments and mathematical equations, scientists have been able to uncover the bizarre and fascinating properties of particles at the quantum level, leading to groundbreaking advancements in technology and a deeper understanding of the universe. While still a complex and mysterious field, the study of quantum mechanics continues to captivate scientists and the general public alike.
Janaki
Hello there! Just a girl who likes to understand the world that I live in. Quantum mechanics is too fascinating I know some but would love to learn moreee.

Physics news on Phys.org
Good point to make I have no formal back ground in the math aspect of all this. Honestly not sure where to start. I just read book about physics and they don't really have math in them. Thanks!

When I was in high school I took up to algebra 2 which is pretty low but at the time I honestly could.of cared less and now I want to learn.

Welcome to the PF! :smile: