Exploring the Intersection of Chemistry and Physics: A Chemist's Perspective

• Thread starter raxp
  • Start date
In summary, the intersection of chemistry and physics is a crucial aspect of scientific research and discovery, particularly from a chemist's perspective. These two fields are closely intertwined and have a symbiotic relationship, with chemistry providing a deeper understanding of the fundamental principles of physics, and physics helping to explain the underlying mechanisms of chemical reactions. By exploring the intersection of these two disciplines, chemists are able to develop new materials, enhance existing processes, and uncover new insights into the physical world. This collaboration between chemistry and physics has led to groundbreaking discoveries and advancements in various industries, making it an essential area of study for any chemist.
raxp
How did you find PF?
Google Search
I tried to post twice, but my posts disappear. Then I read the instructions, and I suppose I will not be allowed to post until I have introduced myself.

I am chemist by training with a general interest in physics.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. The issue was not with a need for a New Member Introduction thread (there is no such requirement AFAIK). The issue was that the PF AI software saw something that automatically routed your thread starts into the Moderation Queue for approval by the Mentors. I'll check to see that only one of your thread starts made it through.

Welcome :smile: