Exploring the Mysteries of Dark Energy and Dark Matter: A Discussion with BobGH

• Thread starter BobGH
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring the Mysteries of Dark Energy and Dark Matter: A Discussion with BobG" delves into the current understanding and ongoing research surrounding these elusive and enigmatic forces in our universe. From the discovery of dark energy's accelerating expansion of the universe to the search for dark matter's elusive particles, the conversation highlights the many unanswered questions and potential implications of these phenomena. BobG's expertise and insights shed light on the complexities and mysteries of dark energy and dark matter, offering a glimpse into the cutting-edge research being done to unravel their secrets.
BobGH
Hi. My name is Bob. I'd like to bounce some ideas & questions off some patient, open-minded and knowledgeable member(s) concerning the nature of dark energy and dark matter. I've been an avid reader concerning things scientific and technical for many years. My main way of attempting to stay aware of what is happening in that huge realm is by reading "Science Daily" articles. My approach is more qualitative than quantitative. I do not have a degree. I have a background in computer and network installation, maintenance and repair.

Physics news on Phys.org
BobGH said:
Hi. My name is Bob. I'd like to bounce some ideas & questions off some patient, open-minded and knowledgeable member(s) concerning the nature of dark energy and dark matter. I've been an avid reader concerning things scientific and technical for many years. My main way of attempting to stay aware of what is happening in that huge realm is by reading "Science Daily" articles. My approach is more qualitative than quantitative. I do not have a degree. I have a background in computer and network installation, maintenance and repair.
Welcome to the PF, Bob. :smile:

Please be sure to read the PF rules (see INFO at the top of the page) to understand that we don't allow personal speculation here. We do allow and encourage discussing mainstream science as published in peer-reviewed journals and mainstream textbooks. Posting links to such articles to ask question is a great way to start PF threads in the technical forums.

Enjoy the PF! :smile: