Exploring the Wonders of Space: A Beginner's Guide to Physics

• Thread starter Gus Pickett
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring the Wonders of Space: A Beginner's Guide to Physics is a comprehensive guide that introduces readers to the fundamentals of physics as it relates to space exploration. It covers topics such as the laws of motion, gravity, and the properties of matter, providing a solid foundation for understanding the complexities of space. The book also delves into the latest advancements in technology and theories on the origins of the universe, making it an informative and engaging read for anyone interested in the wonders of space.
Gus Pickett
Hello clever people! I am new here and I thought I'd introduce myself, I didn't pay attention to Physics in school (actually, along with Maths it was my least favorite subject) but now I find it fascinating, specifically anything related to space. I got a telescope last year and was amazed by the things I saw, but then my mind started to wonder about things like gravity, the transfer of forces, the movement of objects in space - all the things you clever people know about. I can't get my head around how a DVD works, so you lot must be wizards. :) There's only so much you can learn from tv, and what I've read on Physics is either insanely complicated or else extremely basic, but I want to learn what's in the middle, and then in the not too distant future be in a position to help other people learn too! Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back