Exploring the World Through a Curious Mind: Join the THag Community

• Thread starter THag
  • Start date
In summary, the THag Community is a platform that encourages individuals to explore the world through a curious mind. It offers a variety of resources and opportunities for members to engage in intellectual discussions, share knowledge, and discover new perspectives. With a diverse community and a multitude of topics to explore, THag provides a space for individuals to broaden their horizons and expand their understanding of the world. By joining THag, one can become a part of a global community of curious minds, eager to learn and grow together.
THag
Hey there curious people. My name is Tommy Hagström (THag), I am from Sweden, 29 years old. I have a Curious mind, and want to know how all things in both nature and human-made works. I am a Philosopher, I am very limited in time, funds and equipment. But that won't stop me from thinkering. I spend all my time on my family, so when i get a few minutes to spare i want a community to share my thoughts with and also to be a part of others thoughs, and all other knowledge/advancements.

This kind of texts is not my strong side, but hello to all of you.

//THag

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello, I´m Judith from México City, I like chemistry .

Welcome Judith!

Back