Extracting information from Particle Data Group

In summary, the Particle Data Group booklet contains refined determinations of masses and decay widths collected and listed in a clear manner. However, it may be difficult to find the sources of this data, such as the experiments (FOCUS, BELLE, etc.). The booklet may also have information on the book-sized and online editions.
DMESONS
In Particle Data Group booklet, many refined determinations of the masses and decay widths processes are collected and listed in a fabulous way. But it is still (at least for me) to find the sources of these Data, I mean from which experiments, FOCUS, or BELLE..., are taken?
is there other version in which experiments are included?

Physics news on Phys.org
I should think it was all referenced in there somewhere. Which bit are you looking at?

I see you mention the "booklet", this is the name of the pocket edition. Of course you are aware of the book-sized edition and the online edition, are you?

Thank you ..the online edition contains all information

FAQ: Extracting information from Particle Data Group

1. What is the Particle Data Group (PDG)?

The Particle Data Group is an international collaboration of particle physicists that compiles and maintains the most up-to-date and comprehensive database of particle properties and experimental results.

2. How do I access information from the PDG?

The PDG database is publicly available online through their website. Users can also access the information through various software tools and databases, such as the Particle Data Book.

3. What types of information can be found in the PDG database?

The PDG database includes information on the properties of all known particles, including their masses, charges, lifetimes, and decay modes. It also includes experimental results and theoretical predictions for various particle interactions and processes.

4. How frequently is the PDG database updated?

The PDG database is updated every two years, with smaller updates and corrections made throughout the year. The most recent version, known as the 2020 edition, was released in December 2020.

5. Can I contribute to the PDG database?

Yes, the PDG welcomes contributions from the scientific community. Scientists can submit their own experimental results or theoretical predictions to be included in the database, and can also provide feedback and corrections on existing information.