Few chemistry tasks that I don't understand at all

• Thread starter Vichy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chemistry
In summary, the conversation involves a request for help with several chemistry tasks. These tasks include finding the amount of precipitate formed when a solution of BaCl2 is added to a solution of Iron (III) sulphate, calculating the percentage of copper in a solution after reacting with H2SO4, determining the amount of Fe that will react with a solution of 20% HCl, finding the density of a 20% HCl solution needed to dissolve Iron (III) oxide, and calculating the amount of salt formed when Fe is reacted with H2SO4. The speaker mentions a lack of understanding and apologizes for any potential grammar mistakes due to English not being their native language. Each task should begin with a reaction equation.
Vichy
1. Here are few chemistry tasks,I need your help!

4.120g 15% BaCl2 solution is added to 800ml 0,2mol/L Iron (III) sulphate solution.How many g of precipitate formed?Which and how much of material did not react?
5. 5g of solution,which consists of copper and zinc,is affected by solution of H2SO4. 0,05 mol of gas formed.Calculate W% of copper in the solution.
6.How many g of Fe(sawdust of Fe) will react when added to 50ml 20% HCl solution which has density of 1,1g/cm3 ?
7.What density of 20% HCl(density-1,1g/cm3) solution is needed to dissolve 30g Iron (III) oxide,which has 20% of addition?
8.How many g of salt will form,if 20g of Fe which has 10% of addition,will be affected by solution of H2SO4?

3. As I mentioned I can't understand this at all so I didn't make any attempts on solving these tasks.If you see any grammar mistakes-I'm sorry for that,English isn't my native language.

Physics news on Phys.org
Each time you need to start with reaction equation(s).

Related to Few chemistry tasks that I don't understand at all

1. What are some common chemistry tasks that I may struggle to understand?

Some common chemistry tasks that many people struggle to understand include balancing chemical equations, calculating molar mass, understanding stoichiometry, predicting reaction products, and interpreting the periodic table.

2. How can I improve my understanding of chemistry tasks?

The best way to improve your understanding of chemistry tasks is through practice and repetition. Make sure to read and understand the concepts before attempting problems, and seek help from a teacher or tutor if needed.

3. Why is it important to understand chemistry tasks?

Chemistry is a fundamental science that helps us understand the world around us and provides the foundations for many other fields, such as biology and medicine. Understanding chemistry tasks can also help with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.

4. What resources are available to help me understand chemistry tasks?

There are many resources available to help with understanding chemistry tasks, such as textbooks, online tutorials, and study guides. You can also seek help from teachers, tutors, or study groups.

5. Are there any tips for tackling difficult chemistry tasks?

Some tips for tackling difficult chemistry tasks include breaking the problem down into smaller parts, practicing with similar problems, and seeking help from others. It's also important to stay organized and manage your time effectively when studying for chemistry tasks.