Find Out Who Has a Myspace Page on PF - Share Your Addiction!

• Thread starter MaxS
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around MySpace and the curiosity of who on PF has joined it. One member admits to being addicted to it, while another reveals they have avoided it for a long time but eventually gave in. However, the link provided contains inappropriate language and will not be shared.
MaxS
I am curious to know who on PF has "sold out" =D

If you are an addict post your page.

(link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
I've been avoiding MySpace like the plague for quite a while now, despite persistent attempts by friends to sign me up.

MaxS said:
I am curious to know who on PF has "sold out" =D
If you are an addict post your page.
(link removed)

Dude, you're a kid! I always thought you were a crazy old man like rayb.

haha LYN I always thought I gave off that impression here =P.

matt - I avoided it for the longest time, and then I decided to post ONE comment on a friend's page... AND NOW ITS ALL OVER IM A FIEND :cry:

(link removed)

Although I can't remember what I put on it.

Sorry, but the site linked to has language that we do not permit at PF, so we will not link to it. If you want to post your photo, use the member photos thread rather than linking to an outside site.

FAQ: Find Out Who Has a Myspace Page on PF - Share Your Addiction!

1. How can I find out if someone has a Myspace page?

To find out if someone has a Myspace page, you can use a search engine like Google or Bing and type in their name followed by "Myspace." You can also try using a people search website like Spokeo or Pipl.

2. Can I find out if someone has a Myspace page without their username or email?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to find out if someone has a Myspace page without their username or email. Myspace does not have a public directory or search feature, so you will need some identifying information to locate a specific user's page.

3. Is it possible to find out who has viewed my Myspace page?

No, Myspace does not have a feature that allows users to see who has viewed their page. This is for privacy reasons and to prevent stalking or harassment.

4. What if I can't find someone's Myspace page through a search engine or people search website?

If you are having trouble finding someone's Myspace page, it is possible that they have either deleted their account or set it to private. In this case, there is no way to access their page without their username or email.

5. Can I find out if someone is still active on Myspace?

Myspace has undergone many changes over the years and is no longer a popular social media platform. There is no way to see if someone is currently active on Myspace, as the site does not display this information publicly.