Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online

• Thread starter thoms2543
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is discussing how to find a journal online and its English translation. The journal in question is "Yadernaya Energia," a Russian journal that may have changed its name to "Nuclear Energy" or "Physics of Atomic Nuclei." The speaker suggests searching for the author on Google Scholar or consulting a research librarian for help.
thoms2543
Do anybody know where to get this journal online? Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103...or it has another name in English?

Physics news on Phys.org
Well, "Yadernaya Energia" I think should be Nuclear Energy. It is a Russian journal I think. If the article is from 1976 it was likely also written in Russian. It is also likely that the journal is no longer publishing under that name and has changed. For instance, Ядерная физика (Yadernaya Fizika) or Physics of Atomic Nuclei may be the name (http://www.maik.ru/cgi-perl/journal.pl?name=nuclphys&page=main ).

You might just try searching for the author on google scholar and seeing if the article was translated in an English journal.

Your best bet, however, is to utilize a research librarian at your institution (assuming you are at a university or something similar).

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks

Related to Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online

What is "Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online?

"Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online is an online database that contains information on the scientific journal "Yadernaya Energia" (Nuclear Energy) from 1976, specifically issue number 4. It includes articles, abstracts, and other relevant information related to nuclear energy research and development.

How can I access "Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online?

To access "Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online, you can visit the website or database where it is hosted. You may need to log in with a valid account or have access through an institution such as a university or research organization.

What type of information is included in "Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online?

"Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online includes articles, abstracts, and other relevant information related to nuclear energy research and development. This may include data, charts, graphs, and other forms of scientific data that support the findings in the articles.

Can I cite information from "Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online in my research?

Yes, you can cite information from "Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online in your research. However, it is important to properly cite your sources and follow any guidelines or requirements set by your institution or publisher.

Is "Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online a reliable source of information?

Yes, "Find "Yad. Energia 4 (1976) 103" Online is a reliable source of information. The database is likely to have undergone a peer-review process, meaning that the information has been evaluated by other experts in the field for accuracy and credibility.