From Dropout to Diver: My Journey as a Multifaceted Scientist

• Thread starter rojer ramjet
  • Start date
In summary, "From Dropout to Diver: My Journey as a Multifaceted Scientist" is a powerful personal account of a scientist's unconventional path to success. The author shares their struggles with dropping out of school and feeling lost, but also highlights the determination and resilience that ultimately led them to become a successful and multifaceted scientist. Through their experiences in various fields and their passion for diving, the author emphasizes the importance of embracing one's diverse interests and never giving up on pursuing one's dreams.
rojer ramjet
Howdy all!

I'm an enlisted Army retiree; I'm currently a licensed commercial diver, master electrician and structural steel/critical members welder.

I'm a high-school dropout (well, I took the CHSPE at 17 and Joined the Army a week after my 17th birthday, so technically I'm an "early graduate") and I've a lot of community college credits; things that interest me like Algebra, English Literature and Music.

I came here for help in finding an answer for myself - I find great personal satisfaction in solving problems.

I doubt I'll ever have anything of value to add to any conversation. Lol

Warm regards!

-RR

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF RR from a fellow knuckle dragger.

Welcome to the PF, and thank you for your military service! :smile: