Gas Networks/Flow Analysis Book? Need Help

In summary, the conversation is about the topic of natural gas grids and load flow analysis. The person is an electrical engineer starting their master thesis and is looking for a book or reliable source on the subject. They have checked libraries, Amazon, and websites but have not been able to find much. They are asking for recommendations and any help would be appreciated.
Fjolvar
Gas Networks/Flow Analysis Book?? Need Help

Ok I know this topic isn't electrical engineering, but I decided to post this thread here because it seems like the best fit given the choices, as electrical engineering often uses load flow analysis and because I am an electrical engineer.

I'm starting my master thesis on the topic of natural gas grids, but I cannot find a good book on the subject as a whole nor a book detailing load flow analysis. Does anyone happen to have any references to recommend? I've checked libraries, amazon, many websites, etc. but still can't find much. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Can someone at least recommend a reliable source on load flow calculations? Thanks :)

Related to Gas Networks/Flow Analysis Book? Need Help

1. What is the purpose of a gas network/flow analysis book?

A gas network/flow analysis book is a resource that provides information on the principles and methods used to analyze and model the flow of gases in networks. This includes understanding the behavior of gas networks, identifying potential issues or inefficiencies, and designing solutions to optimize gas flow.

2. Who would benefit from using a gas network/flow analysis book?

A gas network/flow analysis book is beneficial for scientists, engineers, and researchers who are studying or working in the field of gas networks. It can also be helpful for students who are learning about gas flow and network analysis.

3. What topics are typically covered in a gas network/flow analysis book?

Topics covered in a gas network/flow analysis book may include gas properties and behavior, network topology, flow equations and models, pressure and flow control, optimization techniques, and case studies of real-world gas networks.

4. How can a gas network/flow analysis book be used in practical applications?

A gas network/flow analysis book can be used to analyze and optimize existing gas networks, design new gas networks, and troubleshoot issues related to gas flow. It can also be used to predict and prevent potential problems, such as leaks or pressure drops, in gas networks.

5. Are there any software or tools that accompany a gas network/flow analysis book?

Some gas network/flow analysis books may come with accompanying software or tools that can help with data analysis, modeling, and simulation. However, these tools are not always necessary and the book itself may provide enough information for manual calculations and analysis.