Great Physics Book for All Ages - Learn History, Facts & More

• Other
  • Thread starter at94official
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book Physics
In summary, there is a discussion about physics books and recommendations for fun and informative reads. Some suggestions include Asimov's books on science topics, Weinberg's _The First Three Minutes_, Hawking's _Brief History of Time_, and Sagan's _Cosmos_. One person also recommends Hyperspace by Michio Kaku. There is also mention of a book give-away thread where one person may be able to obtain a free copy.
at94official
Good Day !

Hi Everyone! I would like to ask if anybody out there can suggest what would be the best and fun to read physics book out there? With a content about History of Physics ; How it Started . Trivia and Interesting facts about Physics and many more.

Physics news on Phys.org
If you can find some of Asimov's books explaining various science topics, they are all pretty fun, even if they are getting a bit outdated.

Weinberg's _The First Three Minutes_ and Hawking's _Brief History of Time_ are good intros to cosmology. Sagan's _Cosmos_ (preferably the big hard cover, though expensive, and the vids if you can find them, also likely expensive) is a lot of fun.

DEvens said:
If you can find some of Asimov's books explaining various science topics, they are all pretty fun, even if they are getting a bit outdated.

Weinberg's _The First Three Minutes_ and Hawking's _Brief History of Time_ are good intros to cosmology. Sagan's _Cosmos_ (preferably the big hard cover, though expensive, and the vids if you can find them, also likely expensive) is a lot of fun.

I thank you for this sire, if you don't mind , do you have any link for this good sir? :)

Joseph Austin said:
I thank you for this sire, if you don't mind , do you have any link for this good sir? :)

www.google.com

Joseph Austin said:
Good Day !

Hi Everyone! I would like to ask if anybody out there can suggest what would be the best and fun to read physics book out there? With a content about History of Physics ; How it Started . Trivia and Interesting facts about Physics and many more.
I'm reading Hyperspace by Michio Kaku at the moment, I would highly recommend it.

Likes at94official
Marcus27 said:
I'm reading Hyperspace by Michio Kaku at the moment, I would highly recommend it.

did you pay for that online? or you purchase one from the bookstore? -- too bad i can't find links that allow me to read the book for free. so far . . . .

Joseph Austin said:
did you pay for that online? or you purchase one from the bookstore? -- too bad i can't find links that allow me to read the book for free. so far . . . .
I can send you the book for free when I list it in my Book Give-Away thread

Likes at94official
Greg Bernhardt said:
I can send you the book for free when I list it in my Book Give-Away thread
Thanks Bernhardt. I really appreciate that.

Joseph Austin said:
Thanks Bernhardt. I really appreciate that.
You need 25 posts though :)

Likes at94official
Greg Bernhardt said:
You need 25 posts though :)
Right! hahahaha :)

FAQ: Great Physics Book for All Ages - Learn History, Facts & More

1. What is the purpose of the "Great Physics Book for All Ages"?

The purpose of the "Great Physics Book for All Ages" is to provide an accessible and informative resource for readers of all ages to learn about the history, facts, and concepts of physics. It aims to make physics interesting and understandable for everyone.

2. Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for this book is anyone who is interested in learning about physics, regardless of their age or background. It is suitable for both children and adults who are curious about the subject.

3. What topics are covered in the book?

The book covers a wide range of topics, including the history of physics, key concepts and theories, famous scientists and their contributions, and real-world applications of physics. It also includes fun facts and experiments to engage readers.

4. What makes this book suitable for all ages?

This book is suitable for all ages because it presents complex physics concepts in a simple and engaging manner. It uses clear language, illustrations, and real-life examples to make physics accessible and interesting for readers of all ages.

5. Is this book suitable for beginners in physics?

Yes, this book is suitable for beginners in physics. It starts with the basics and gradually builds upon them, making it easy for readers with little or no background in physics to understand the concepts. It also includes helpful explanations and examples to aid in comprehension.