Has anyone not seen Google sky? What did you think?

In summary, Google Sky is not as well-known as other Google products and there may be some people who have not seen or heard of it. It is considered a reliable source for basic astronomical information, using data from various sources. However, it does not provide real-time images of the sky and may not be available on all devices. You can use it to search for specific objects in the sky and view different types of objects using the layers feature.
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Can someone please tell me if I can make Google sky full screen?

Thanks for any help.

Related to Has anyone not seen Google sky? What did you think?

1. Has anyone actually not seen Google Sky before?

Yes, there may be some people who have not seen or heard of Google Sky. It is not as well-known as other Google products like Google Maps or Google Earth.

2. Is Google Sky a reliable source for astronomical information?

Google Sky uses data from various sources such as NASA, the European Space Agency, and the Sloan Digital Sky Survey. While it may not be as comprehensive as other professional astronomical databases, it is generally considered a reliable source for basic information.

3. Can I see real-time images of the sky on Google Sky?

No, Google Sky does not provide real-time images of the sky. The images are a combination of past observations and simulations.

4. Is Google Sky available on all devices?

Google Sky is available on desktop computers and mobile devices with internet access. However, it may not be available on all older or less common devices.

5. Can I use Google Sky to find specific objects in the sky?

Yes, you can use the search function on Google Sky to find specific objects such as planets, stars, and galaxies. You can also use the layers feature to view different types of objects in the sky.