Have you ever seen a baby panda sneeze?

• Thread starter larkspur
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about a video of a baby panda sneezing loudly and causing laughter. The participants found it hilarious and adorable, and some even shared it with others. One person also mentioned wanting to see the panda fart.
larkspur
Well, now you can!

http://www.break.com/index/little_panda_sneeze.html"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:smile: That's funny. Now I want to see it fart...so childish I am...

It brought tears to my eyes...I laughed so hard.:smile:

No wonder they don't breed. Scares the living daylights out of the parents.

:smile: Oh, that was hilarious and adorable all at the same time! And, geez, that was a LOUD sneeze out of such a tiny cub! :bugeye:

:smile: that was so! funny :biggrin:

I am still laughing!:smile: :smile:

That was way too cute. I did the unthinkable and forwarded it to everyone on my mailing list!

hypatia said:
That was way too cute. I did the unthinkable and forwarded it to everyone on my mailing list!
Me too!:biggrin:

FAQ: Have you ever seen a baby panda sneeze?

1. What causes a baby panda to sneeze?

A baby panda may sneeze due to a variety of reasons, such as allergies, irritants in the air, or a cold. They may also sneeze as a response to tickling or playfulness.

2. Is sneezing common in baby pandas?

Yes, sneezing is a normal and natural occurrence in baby pandas, just like in humans. It helps them clear their nasal passages and keep them clean.

3. Do baby pandas sneeze differently from adult pandas?

Yes, baby pandas may have a more high-pitched or softer sneeze compared to adult pandas. They may also sneeze more frequently due to their curious and playful nature.

4. Could sneezing be a sign of illness in baby pandas?

Sneezing alone is not necessarily a sign of illness in baby pandas. However, if it is accompanied by other symptoms such as decreased appetite or lethargy, it may indicate a potential illness.

5. Can sneezing harm or hurt a baby panda?

No, sneezing is a natural reflex in baby pandas and does not harm or hurt them in any way. It is a necessary bodily function that helps them maintain good respiratory health.