Hello, Electrical Engineering student, other females around?

• Thread starter Paola Flores
  • Start date
In summary, this prompt is asking if there are any other female students studying electrical engineering. It is seeking to connect with other women in the field and potentially form a support system or network. This topic highlights the importance of diversity and representation in traditionally male-dominated fields like engineering. It also showcases the power of technology and the internet in bringing people together for a common purpose.
Paola Flores
Hi,

I am a electrical engineering student and I hope we can support each other in this journey, any other female studets? I'm an active member of Women In Engineering (IEEE) and I would love to meet other female studets from around the world, or any friendly student in general.

Thank you!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
oh yes! I am a female electrical student myself... nice to meet you! which year are you in? undergrad?

Likes Paola Flores and berkeman
boitumelo said:
oh yes! I am a female electrical student myself... nice to meet you! which year are you in? undergrad?
Yes, I'm an undergrad, in my country an undergrad is five years, I'm currently in my 3rd one. What about you?