Help Locating B. Dopfer's 1998 Thesis

• Thread starter Joseph14
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thesis
In summary, the conversation is about a request for a specific thesis that used to be available online but the link is no longer working. The person is asking if anyone has a copy or knows where it can be found. Another person provides a link to an archived version of the thesis.
Joseph14
I'm looking for this thesis, "B. Dopfer, Zwei Experimente zur Interferenz von Zwei-Photonen Zuständen Ein Heisenbergmikroskop und Pendellösung (Ph.D. Thesis, U. Innsbrück 1998)".

It use to be posted here http://www.quantum.univie.ac.at/publications/thesis but that link is not working. I know it has been discussed on this forum before so I thought someone might have downloaded it

Does anyone have a copy of this they could post or a link to where I could find it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Joseph14 said:
I'm looking for this thesis, "B. Dopfer, Zwei Experimente zur Interferenz von Zwei-Photonen Zuständen Ein Heisenbergmikroskop und Pendellösung (Ph.D. Thesis, U. Innsbrück 1998)".

It use to be posted here http://www.quantum.univie.ac.at/publications/thesis but that link is not working. I know it has been discussed on this forum before so I thought someone might have downloaded it

Does anyone have a copy of this they could post or a link to where I could find it?

link doesn't work

Clu2.0 said:
link doesn't work

Er.. hello? Isn't that what the OP said? Read below with my emphasis:

Joseph14 said:

Zz.

Related to Help Locating B. Dopfer's 1998 Thesis

1. Who is B. Dopfer?

B. Dopfer is a scientist who wrote a thesis in 1998.

2. What is the title of B. Dopfer's 1998 thesis?

The title of B. Dopfer's 1998 thesis is currently unknown.

3. Where can I find B. Dopfer's 1998 thesis?

The best way to locate B. Dopfer's 1998 thesis is by contacting academic databases or libraries. You may also try reaching out to B. Dopfer directly.

4. What is the topic or subject of B. Dopfer's 1998 thesis?

The topic or subject of B. Dopfer's 1998 thesis is currently unknown.

5. Is B. Dopfer's 1998 thesis available online?

It is possible that B. Dopfer's 1998 thesis is available online, but this cannot be confirmed without the title of the thesis. It is recommended to search academic databases or contact B. Dopfer directly for more information on availability.