Help me solve question from last months exam paper please

In summary, you are seeking assistance in solving a question from last month's exam paper. You are looking for a concise summary of the content and do not require any additional responses or replies.
Physics news on Phys.org
adupadu said:
Just tell me the answears please
You are more likely to get a response if you can show your attempts at answering these questions.

In Q3, would you deduct 0.6v as the diode drop, to leave 1.48 - 0.6 as the loop voltage? The inductor has no part in determining steady state DC voltage and current.

Last edited:

Related to Help me solve question from last months exam paper please

1. How should I approach solving the question from last month's exam paper?

The best approach is to carefully read and understand the question, break it down into smaller parts, and use any relevant equations or formulas to solve it.

2. I am having trouble understanding the question from last month's exam paper. What should I do?

If you are having trouble understanding the question, try re-reading it multiple times, breaking it down into smaller parts, and seeking help from your peers, teacher, or tutor.

3. Are there any specific strategies or techniques I can use to solve the question from last month's exam paper?

Yes, there are various problem-solving strategies and techniques that can help you solve the question, such as creating a visual representation, working backwards, and using trial and error.

4. How can I check if my solution to the question from last month's exam paper is correct?

You can check your solution by plugging it back into the original question and seeing if it satisfies all the given conditions. You can also seek feedback from your peers, teacher, or tutor.

5. I am running out of time and still have several questions left to solve from last month's exam paper. What should I do?

If you are running out of time, try to prioritize the remaining questions based on their weightage and difficulty level. Also, focus on the most important concepts and skip the questions that you are unsure about until you have time to come back to them.