How Can a TA Expand Their Knowledge for Inquisitive Students?

• Thread starter zgoddard3
  • Start date
In summary, "Hello Everyone" is a common greeting used to address a group of people. It is a simple and friendly way to acknowledge and include everyone in a conversation or gathering. The phrase can be used in both formal and informal settings, and is often followed by a statement or introduction. It is a universal phrase that promotes inclusivity and sets a positive tone for interactions.
zgoddard3
Hello everyone,

My name is Zachary and I am a Mechanical Engineering student and a TA for an Electricity and Magnetism course. Since my major usually focuses on the applied side of physics, I often get questions from the more inquisitive students in my lab section that push the limits of my understanding. I am hoping that joining the community will help expand my knowledge on the fundamental and conceptual side, so I'll be better able to help students who seek knowledge outside the course curriculum in the future.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Zachary. :smile:

zgoddard3 said:
Hello everyone,

My name is Zachary and I am a Mechanical Engineering student and a TA for an Electricity and Magnetism course. Since my major usually focuses on the applied side of physics, I often get questions from the more inquisitive students in my lab section that push the limits of my understanding. I am hoping that joining the community will help expand my knowledge on the fundamental and conceptual side, so I'll be better able to help students who seek knowledge outside the course curriculum in the future.
Good for you. Welcome to the forum.