How Can a Transfer Student Tackle Challenges in Computer Engineering Courses?

• Thread starter TheRedRook
  • Start date
In summary, a new CPE student refers to a newcomer who has recently joined a program or course related to Continuing Professional Education (CPE). This can include individuals seeking to enhance their skills, knowledge, and qualifications in a particular field or profession. New CPE students often have varying backgrounds and experiences, but share a common goal of furthering their education and professional development. They may also face challenges such as adjusting to a new learning environment or balancing their studies with other commitments. Overall, new CPE students are motivated and determined to improve themselves and achieve their career goals through education.
TheRedRook
Good Evening,

I am TheRedRook. I am a CPE student at NCSU. Just transferred in as a senior (more of a sophomore-junior in terms of degree completion). The reason I've joined these forums is that I've run up against a bit of material that has me a bit worried here in the first few weeks of class (more the style of delivery of the material than the material itself). I am looking for resources to overcome issues I expect I will face in this class, and maybe others to come.

Glad to have found one.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!