How Can an Experienced Automotive Engineer Contribute to Our Forum?

• Thread starter Redbob
  • Start date
In summary, an experienced automotive engineer can contribute to our forum by sharing their expertise and insights on various topics related to the automotive industry. They can provide valuable insights on the latest technologies, industry trends, and best practices in design and production. Their contributions can also help other members in troubleshooting and problem-solving challenges in their own projects. Additionally, their experience in project management and leadership can offer guidance and advice to those looking to advance their careers in the automotive field. Overall, an experienced automotive engineer can bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to our forum, making it a valuable resource for professionals in the industry.
Redbob
Hello,
(Now that I have enough words in the title...)
I'm new here: I am an engineer, an automotive engineer with 40+ years experience, have a Master's in mechanical engineering and a P.E. in Texas.
I'm hoping to learn a thing or two here and to perhaps be of some help to others.

- R

Likes mechpeac
Physics news on Phys.org
Redbob said:
Hello,
(Now that I have enough words in the title...)
I'm new here: I am an engineer, an automotive engineer with 40+ years experience, have a Master's in mechanical engineering and a P.E. in Texas.
I'm hoping to learn a thing or two here and to perhaps be of some help to others.

- R
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Welcome to the forum