How Can I Continue Learning as an Aspiring Inventor?

• Thread starter Jim Fern
  • Start date
In summary, as an aspiring inventor, there are various ways to continue learning and honing your skills. One way is to attend workshops and seminars related to your field of interest. Another option is to join online communities or groups where you can exchange ideas and receive feedback from other inventors. Additionally, reading books and articles on innovation and entrepreneurship can provide valuable insights and knowledge. Building a network of mentors and seeking out internship opportunities can also be beneficial in furthering your learning as an inventor. Ultimately, it is important to continuously challenge yourself and stay curious in order to continue learning and growing as an aspiring inventor.
Jim Fern
Hey guys, I'm Jim. Look forward to many discussions as I have an insatiable desire to continue learning. I am an aspiring inventor, so most of my questions may be about materials and their properties. Cheers!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Jim! :smile:

Thank you very much. Glad to be here. I'll be the guy that asks too many questions lol. :)

Likes berkeman
Jim Fern said:
I'll be the guy that asks too many questions lol. :)
That's good, because when people forget asking questions, they can't learn anything.

Welcome to PF!