How can I get help with my Physical Chemistry homework on the PF forum?

• Thread starter Buti Ayunda
  • Start date
In summary, students can receive help with their Physical Chemistry homework on the PF forum by posting clear and specific questions, utilizing the search function for previous discussions, and actively participating in discussions and study groups. The forum also offers resources such as study guides and practice problems for additional support. It is important to clearly communicate any difficulties and actively engage in the learning process to receive the most effective assistance on the forum.
Buti Ayunda
Hello, I'm a new member in this PF. My name is Buti. I'm a bachelor degree's student in University of Riau which the concentration is Physical Chemistry.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Buti. :smile:

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF, Buti. :smile:
Ok, thank u so much :)

Hello, I'm sorry if I disturb you. Would you help me please? I'm a student in bachelor degree which the concentration is Chemistry. Do you familiar about Boehm titration? In this semester, I do my research, that's about Boehm titration. I almost done my research, but when I almost finished it, I got some trouble. The problem is I couldn't get the fix concentration of Na2CO3 and NaHCO3. Each concentration decreased about 21 and 89% after standardization. Could you help me to solve the problem so I can get the fix concentration of Na2CO3 and NaHCO3?

Please start a new thread in the Homework Help, Chemistry forum, and fill out the Template that you are provided there when starting a new thread. Fill out the sections on the Relevant Equations and show your Attempt at a Solution, and you should get good help on your problem. :smile:

berkeman said:
Please start a new thread in the Homework Help, Chemistry forum, and fill out the Template that you are provided there when starting a new thread. Fill out the sections on the Relevant Equations and show your Attempt at a Solution, and you should get good help on your problem. :smile:
Thank you so much for your information

Related to How can I get help with my Physical Chemistry homework on the PF forum?

What is the purpose of an introduction?

The purpose of an introduction is to provide background information and context for the topic being discussed. It also serves to grab the reader's attention and introduce the main points that will be covered in the rest of the work.

What should be included in an introduction?

An introduction should include a brief overview of the topic, the main objectives or questions being addressed, and any relevant background information or context. It may also include a thesis statement or hypothesis.

How long should an introduction be?

The length of an introduction can vary depending on the length and complexity of the work. In general, it should be about 10-15% of the total length of the work.

Can an introduction be written after the main body of work?

Yes, an introduction can be written after the main body of work. In fact, some writers find it easier to write the introduction after they have completed the rest of the work, as it allows them to have a better understanding of the main points and arguments they want to introduce.

How can I make my introduction more engaging?

To make your introduction more engaging, you can use attention-grabbing language, pose thought-provoking questions, or include interesting statistics or anecdotes related to the topic. You can also try to connect the topic to the reader's personal experiences or emotions.