How can I get this chapter heading style (screenshot in post)

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter LagCompensator
  • Start date
In summary, changing the chapter heading style in a document can be done by accessing the "Styles" section and selecting the "Heading 1" style to customize. This style can also be applied to multiple chapters at once and a custom chapter heading style can be created and saved for future use. If the style needs to be changed in the middle of the document, a new style can be created or an existing one can be modified and applied to specific chapters.
LagCompensator
Hi,

Do anyone know how I can get this following chapter heading style?
latex heading.JPG

I've searched, but have not been able to find this exact one.

Physics news on Phys.org
Likes LagCompensator
Heading text.jpg

Almost any graphics or CAD software can do this .

Related to How can I get this chapter heading style (screenshot in post)

1. How do I change the chapter heading style in my document?

In order to change the chapter heading style in your document, you will need to access the "Styles" section in your word processing program. From there, you can select the "Heading 1" style and customize the font, size, and other formatting options to match the screenshot provided.

2. Can I apply this chapter heading style to multiple chapters at once?

Yes, you can apply the same chapter heading style to multiple chapters at once by selecting all the chapters you want to change and then applying the "Heading 1" style to them.

3. How can I create a custom chapter heading style?

To create a custom chapter heading style, you can go to the "Styles" section and click on "New Style." From there, you can customize the font, size, spacing, and other formatting options to create your desired chapter heading style.

4. Is it possible to save my custom chapter heading style for future use?

Yes, you can save your custom chapter heading style by clicking on "Save as New Style" in the "Styles" section. This will allow you to use your custom style in future documents.

5. What if I want to change the chapter heading style in the middle of my document?

If you want to change the chapter heading style in the middle of your document, you can do so by creating a new style or modifying an existing one. You can then apply the new style to the chapters you want to change.